Housing and Homelessness
- Weekly Accommodation List
- Advice and Information around housing &
- Referrals to Housing Associations
and Supported Housing
- Advice and Information around Benefits
- Food Bank Vouchers
- Weekly Jobs List
- Internet Job Searches
- One-to-one support to find employment opportunties
- Access to a large number of College and University Prospectuses
Health and Sexual Health
The Centre provides a free condom service but also a Brook Advisory Service run a Clinic in a Box each Thursday afternoon from 2.30-5.30 where you can get Emergency Contraception, condoms, pregnancy tests and Chlamydia tests and also advice and information. We also signpost to other organisations for pregnancy tests and Chlamydia tests and STI tests.
We also have workers who have specialist knowledge of Drugs and Alcohol issues and we can signpost to specialist drugs services.
For further information please contact us.
T: 01384 379992